2023 Toy & Grocery Registration Info
Registration will open November 24, 2023, by 12:00pm.
At that point, you will be able to register online or make an appointment to register in person. No emails or phone calls will be returned.
Here are the guidelines and what you will need to register.
- November 24, 2023, is the first day registrations will be accepted.
- You will be able to register online or make an appointment to register in person.
- The registration applications will be accepted on a 1st come; 1st serve basis.
- You MUST email your supporting documents immediately after filling out the registration form if you are applying online.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be processed.
- If you registered in 2022 for the Blessings in a Backpack Toy & Grocery Giveaway, you do not need to send in documentation unless there has been a new addition to your family
- Must have children living in the home, 17 years or younger. Babies and children not yet attending school are eligible.
- This event is only for families that live in the following zip codes, 95821, 95826, 95827, 95630, 95642, 95655, or 95670.
Required for Registration
- Acceptable identification is driver’s licenses, state ID cards, green cards, or passports.
- Proof of enrollment in a school, located in the above zip codes, examples are current student printout, current report card or current student ID. For children not yet in school, a birth certificate is required.
- Proof of address (no phone bills) examples are current utility bills or rental agreements.