2022 Sign-up for T&GG
Information for 2022 Toy & Grocery Giveaway
- November 21st is the first day registrations will be accepted.
- The registration applications will be accepted on a 1st come; 1st serve basis. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You MUST email your supporting documents immediately after filling out the registration form.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be processed.
Guidelines for 2022 TG&G
- Must have children living in the home, under the age of 17.
- This event is only for families that live in the following zip codes, 95826, 95827, 95630, 95642, 95655, and 95670.
- Children must attend schools in the same zip codes - 95826, 95827, 95630, 95642, 95655, and 95670. Children not yet attending school are eligible to receive toys, also.
- See Required for Registration below to verify what supporting document is required.
Required for Registration
- Acceptable identification is driver’s licenses, state id cards, green cards, or passports.
- Proof of enrollment in a school, located in the above zip codes, examples are current student printout, current report card or current student ID. For children not yet in school a birth certificate will work.
- Proof of address (no phone bills) examples are current utility bills or rental agreements.
- This information must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once You're Registration App is Approved
- Do not call or email to see if you have been approved, BIAB will contact you, as this will slow down the process.
- You will be notified once you are approved. Please be aware this could take up to 2 weeks.
- A time will be assigned for you to pick up your groceries and toys. This will be held as a drive-thru event, rain or shine on Saturday, December 17, 2022, at Unity of Sacramento, which is located at 9249 Folsom Bl. (at the corner of La Rivera Drive and Folsom Bl.)
You will get error messages if the form is not filled out completely. Once you have it filled out completely, you will get a message that your info has been saved.