2023 Toy & Grocery Drives
Can you host a toy drive on our behalf? Our goal is to help 200 families this year, and we can do this with your help. We can accept new, unwrapped toys up until December 18, 2023.
We are collecting new toys for babies up to 17 years old children. Below is a suggested wish list, also a link to Walmart and Amazon shopping wish lists. This makes life easier as they will ship directly to us, plus it gives you more ideas. We are also in need of wrapping paper, gift bags, tape, name tags, etc.
Whether you host a small or a large drive or if you are an individual, please know that every single bit will help us reach our goal.
- Kids 0–17 years old
- New and unwrapped toys, please
- NO stuffed animals, we have received a huge donation of the little critters
- To help expediate the process, we will put some of the items in gift bags.
- We need gift bags in all sizes, from small to extra large, paper or plastic (for the extra large).
- Wrapping paper, tissue paper, scissors, tape, and gift tags.
Links for shopping
Amazon - Toys & Stocking Stuffers
Amazon - Christmas Bags, Wrapping Paper, etc.
Walmart - Toys & Stocking Stuffers
Walmart - Christmas Bags, Wrapping Paper, etc.
Dollar Tree - Jumbo Christmas Bags 36"x44" $1.25
The jumbo bags are used to put each family's gifts in and can only be purchased online in a case of 72 for a cost of $90, but they are available in the store for $1.25 each.
Cash donations can be made HERE.