2023 Toy & Grocery Registration
- We will provide a weekend bag of Blessings in a Backpack food for each child in the family this year, regardless of the age of the children, plus a little extra food.
- We are providing for the 1st 200 families that complete the registration process, and we will accept the applications on a 1st come; 1st serve basis.
- You MUST email your supporting documents immediately after filling out the registration form if you are applying online, and applications that are incomplete will not be processed.
- If you registered in 2022 for the Blessings in a Backpack Toy & Grocery Giveaway, you do not need to send in documentation unless there has been a new addition to your family. Fill out the online form and check yes you participated last year, but still fill out all the other information so we have your children's info.
- Must have children living in the home, 17 years or younger. Babies and children not yet attending school are eligible.
- This event is only for families that live and have children attending school in the following zip codes, 95821, 95826, 95827, 95630, 95642, 95655, or 95670.
Required for Registration
- Acceptable identification is driver’s licenses, state ID cards, green cards, or passports.
- Proof of enrollment in a school, located in the above zip codes, examples are current student printout, current report card or current student ID. For children not yet in school, a birth certificate is required.
- Proof of address (no phone bills) examples are current utility bills or rental agreements.
- If you're applying online, this information must be received via email to JD@bibsac.org If
Once Your Registration App is Approved
- Do not call or email to see if you have been approved, BIAB will contact you, as this will slow down the process.
- It's VERY important you immediately send in your documents to JD@BibSac.org. Your application will be deleted if we don't receive them within 3 days. We are receiving a huge response, and we will not be able to circle back to everyone.
- You will be notified once you are approved. Please be aware this could take up to 2 weeks. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM US AND 2 WEEKS HAS PASSED, 1ST CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AND IF YOUR EMAIL IS NOT THERE, EMAIL JD@BIBSAC.ORG.
- A time will be assigned for you to pick up your groceries and toys. This will be held as a drive-thru event, rain or shine on Saturday, December 23, 2023, at Unity of Sacramento, which is located at 9249 Folsom Bl. (at the corner of La Rivera Drive and Folsom Bl.)
You will get error messages if the form is not filled out completely. Once you have it filled out completely, you will get a message that your info has been saved.
NO calls will be returned regarding receiving toys and groceries. If you have questions, please email JD@BibSac.org